26 (edited by Stovebolt 2009-10-19 11:09 AM)

Re: Lemons Chili Cook Off!

I found this one and like it....
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2783/4026993132_4debb35411.jpg

----------
Scott
Speed Racer Mach5 Mustang
Houston TX

We might need to expand the rules to make this an all-encompassing cook-off. Separate prize for Best Chili, of course, but I don't want to miss out on the Louisiana contingent's cuisine.

TTT. Prepare for a chili onslaught at CMP.

I guess I need to hit the Wal-Mart for some Immodium. yikes

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

Disney wrote:

TTT. Prepare for a chili onslaught at CMP.

All 235 pounds of me are very prepared.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

All 235 pounds of me are very prepared.

Wow, Black really is slimming.

I'd a never put you at 235.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

Velocecrat wrote:

Although we promised underhood cooking for Lamest, our Golf had a 9-day build schedule capped with cooling issues that delayed our departure 8 hours, so we never did get to develop safe, hot underhood locations for our delicacies. Incidentally, our severe clutch slippage prevented the motor from coming up to temperature until late in the race.

The other day, though, I picked up a $2 metal shower rack from IKEA that fits perfectly over the exhaust manifold, and which would fit a streetmeat-sized chili-dog. Plus, I found a cookie tin that snaps perfectly into a toaster oven grille that we can mount on the gearbox for 'keep warm' items.

deli reduced racing's next outing should be dee-licious!

Steven

Ooh, CAR B QUE!

We'll be bringing some Swedish Meatballs..

and of course the Low-Country Boil like we had at South Fall '09

http://imgur.com/4lYLW.jpg

Swede Sixteen Racing - 85 Volvo 740 - Southern Discomfort '10, South Spring '10, South Fall '10,
Southern Discomfort '11 (GRM Most from the Least Winner), Shine Country Classic '11
Quattro Libre Racing - 82 Audi Quattro - South Fall '09

note to chili competitors......make if HOT.... and don't be shy with the helpings of vodka to spice it up a bit!!

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

This reminds me... I have 2 gallons left of some DELISH chili... BRB

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Chili, any chili, is really only good when it is served alonside a tender, juicy, Central Coast Tri-Tip sandwich. At Infineon, you find the Chili I will supply the Sandwich. There is only one thing I am good at. I challenge anyone with my Tri-Tip.

Team JDL is in for the Gator_O-Rama.
We are going to bring it with our Oil Pan Chili.
Hard to put out this Oil fire.
But not to worry there will be plenty of cold beer.

Tucker

2008  Yee-Haw It's Lemons Texas - DarthBimmer; 2009 Houston Gator-O-Rama - Beermer; 2009  Yee-Haw It's Lemons Texas - Jewish Defense League BMW; 2010 Houston Gator-O-Rama - SwampJews from Hell; 2010 Houston Yee-Haw Texas - JDL - JEGS....errrr JEWS; 2011 Houston Gator-O-Rama - B Team - IOE Winner!; 2011 Houston Yee-Haw - Los Escorpions de Munich; 2012 TWS Yee-Haw Texas - B-Team - Dr. StrangeBenz