Re: Who else is not ready for CMP?

Phil, we will bring several bikes for you guys again.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Our engine is hanging by the hoist. Our flywheel bolts are supposed to arrive today. Our suspension is on the ground. Hmm, might be time to get to work...

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)

I gotta be up in 6 hours, so we just called it a night. Got the engine /trans back on the crossmember, and the crossmember bolted up. Nothing is hooked up yet. Took a good two hours to get the firewall modified for the clutch cable and quadrant to fit, though they aren't installed yet either. In hindsight, the usual SC 5 speed setup would have been much, much easier. Found out that the pinion bearing is shot, and it's wobbly. Yay.

I'm sending you positive waves...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8RuV7xq8D7g/RnmsjwH-pTI/AAAAAAAAALk/fHaV3Pxk0oU/s320/Oddball2.jpg

Owner #132 Lancia/Toyota Beta/MR2 Scorpion

Kelly's Heroes?

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

jimeditorial wrote:

Kelly's Heroes?

fan-fu***ng-tastic movie. 

woof, woof, woof.      smile

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

Oddball: [looking at aerial pics of the a remaining bridge] Beautiful.
Moriarty: suppose the bridge ain't there?
Oddball: [groans] Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning. Think the bridge will be there and it will be there. It's a mother, beautiful bridge, and it's gonna be there. Ok?
Oddball: [Later: Oddball is looking through binoculars at the bridge] Still up!
Oddball: [planes fly and bomb the bridge] ... No it ain't. See what sending out them negative waves did, Moriarty?
Moriarty: That ain't my fault, Oddball, I've done nothing but have good thoughts about that damn bridge ever since we left!

and this one:

Kelly: Well Oddball, what do you think?
Oddball: It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.
Big Joe: Hey look, you just keep them Tigers busy and we'll take care of the rest.
Oddball: The only way I got to keep them Tigers busy is to LET THEM SHOOT HOLES IN ME!
Crapgame: Hey, Oddball, this is your hour of glory. And you're chickening out!
Oddball: To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.
Kelly: Nobody's asking you to be a hero.
Oddball: No? Then YOU sit up in that turret baby.
Kelly: No, because you're gonna be up there, baby, and I'll be right outside showing you which way to go.
Oddball: Yeah?
Kelly: Yeah.
Oddball: Crazy... I mean like, so many positive waves... maybe we can't lose, you're on!

These are my favorite quotes!!!

Owner #132 Lancia/Toyota Beta/MR2 Scorpion

we're mostly getting our theme ready. anyone notice that they're expecting rain and in the 40s? it's gonna be nelson ledges all over again...

where's everyone gonna be pitting? got a covered garage?

hurray for our garage!!

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)

Jer wrote:

hurray for our garage!!

+eleventy billion.

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11

Hurray for our...  uhhh.... BEER!!!! YEAH!!!!

Anyone know if there is power available in the general pit area at CMP. Our slacker team capatin didn't get us a garage in time for this race. Weak Greg! Do we need a generator?

Yes, there is power throughout the CMP paddock.

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

JunkWorks has arrived, and keeping up in Lemons fashion, its dark outside and we are the only ones in the garage drinking.

If your here, stop on by garage space 4 for some beer pong and heat smile

JunkWorks
e-30ata

Where is everybody....keg is cold!

-Mike
Junk Works Racing Team Captain
Lemons South Spring '09 SR-71 BlackBird Finisher
Southern Discomfort '10 E-30ata 4th place