Re: Sears Pointless Track Config Published

What?  Danica's driving the Members Only 928???

dtfastbear wrote:

What?  Danica's driving the Members Only 928???

Shhh don't tell anyone.......but we had to give her 8" riser heels to reach the pedals.....and honestly I'm getting tired of her begging me to get a divorce :>(

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Judge Jonny wrote:

Except that the retard in front of you forgot to tighten his drain plug and has just oiled down three corners.

Plus, there's a Chevy Caprice with the same tires they've used for the past five races choppin' your so-called "line."

Well, yes, that would pose a whole new set of problems.....but that's what Lemons is all about...expecting the unexpected.

Don't expect anything other than to stay clean, go slow, and be hungover.

My wife wanted Mc dreamy Dempsey to drive but he has returned any emails!!!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

fabtoys wrote:

My wife wanted Mc dreamy Dempsey to drive but he has returned any emails!!!

What?

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

OK...So I drove my Ford on the track today in the Lemons configuration.
Did a 2:20.

( on Playstation!! ) smile

I chose a Ford Focus de-tuned to 143HP on street tires.
We'll probably be playing the video game in our trailer area Friday and Saturday night of the race weekend...

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

we hope to keep the Mustang on track, and being aware of it's crap brakes, have stocked up on junkyard rotors, calipers, and extra brake pads. hopefully it is dry, as this short wheelbase, nose heavy car is handling challenged!

djsupersoul wrote:

we hope to keep the Mustang on track, and being aware of it's crap brakes, have stocked up on junkyard rotors, calipers, and extra brake pads. hopefully it is dry, as this short wheelbase, nose heavy car is handling challenged!

you got rear discs?I got a mustang guy that has all sorts of parts

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

fabtoys wrote:
djsupersoul wrote:

you got rear discs?I got a mustang guy that has all sorts of parts

no rear disks... hit me on the email, interested in moving up in the safety department.