Re: So...we have a car to dispose of...need advice

Riktor wrote:
Buzz Killington wrote:

^^^yup.  Jer, you ain't got no problem.  I'm on the m---f----.  Go back in there, cool them n--- out, and wait for the Wolf, who should be arriving directly.

Was the english?

no.  it's code for "Riktor grew up in a cave."  wink

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11

This might be the best thing I've read all day...

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

Love that movie!

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)

Buzz Killington wrote:

^^^yup.  Jer, you ain't got no problem.  I'm on the m---f----.  Go back in there, cool them n--- out, and wait for the Wolf, who should be arriving directly.

Just because you are a character doesn't mean you have character.

I love the Pulp Fiction reference.

I had a parts car I stripped with no title that was 30 years old and the first place I took it to said they needed a title.  Plan B was to cut it into fourths after removing the doors, hood, and roof, but Plan C presented itself when I found a place that doesn't bother with state laws and regulations, etc. and they took it off of my hands for $75

Greg
Team Skid Steer
Bullitt Bobcat 2.0
Fox Cougar Sedan

Yeah, my local yard will buy something that old on the spot for like $200, as long as the car is complete with the cat. If it's older like that, they could care less about the title, but they will take down your info.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Buzz Killington wrote:
Riktor wrote:
Buzz Killington wrote:

Was the english?

Hey Buzz, this is really good coffee. You should take my car, I'll drive this one. Try to keep up, i drive really damn fast.

drain   fluids  and  haul   to  scap  yard  if you want  to bring to my  yard  i  can run over it  with my excavator  and turn it in to  little pieces   i am  just over bridge

Buzz Killington wrote:
Riktor wrote:
Buzz Killington wrote:

Was the english?

READ I THE WRONG VOICE B----
http://fusedfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/pulp_fiction_duo.jpg

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

35 (edited by Buzz Killington 2010-02-25 09:25 AM)

LOL.  English, motherf---, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11

decafe wrote:

drain   fluids  and  haul   to  scap  yard  if you want  to bring to my  yard  i  can run over it  with my excavator  and turn it in to  little pieces   i am  just over bridge

DONE!  Send me your address.  It will be about six weeks before we are ready.  Thank you!!!!!!

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)