Re: Sears Pointless Poll - Will it fly off?

It was awesome when your crew sang the 'wiener song' during awards!!

Nice work, and driving!

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

One of my drivers was pissed.
" dude I got passed by a weiner "
That thing was awesome I love themes with aerodynamic issues 
I've had coolers,street signs,Grinch,cows,frogs ,aligator and license plates on my car .

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

My guys all said the same thing - Slower cars were letting the faster cars by all the time, but as soon as the wiener started coming up behind them, the race was on!  Lol, no one wanted to get passed by the wiener!

I haven't gone through my footage, but I know we have some great spins and slides from this effect.

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

craznoe wrote:

I haven't gone through my footage, but I know we have some great spins and slides from this effect.

Ahem...  wink

BTW, you must have laid it on thick with the driver you and I were talking about.  He about fell over apologizing to me.  I reminded him that it was my fault, and that you were just being, well, a wiener.

TST, fool.

It's a Bunny.  With a pancake.  On its head.  Really, is it that tough?

casadelshawn wrote:
craznoe wrote:

Ahem...  wink

BTW, you must have laid it on thick with the driver you and I were talking about.  He about fell over apologizing to me.  I reminded him that it was my fault, and that you were just being, well, a wiener.

I can't wait to go through that footage... smile 

Yeah, I laid it on pretty thick.  It was his first stint in any kind of wheel to wheel.  If there's anything I want my guys to be, it's clean, and I didn't think he had the right attitude after he came in and I talked to him.  I hated to see you go off, and to have it be because of my car, I was upset. 

I'm glad he apologized though!  He drove clean the rest of the time, and I don't think he had any more incidents.  Good to see you and your team this weekend!

3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

Hehehe...

We had a ball, and all of your drivers were clean around us.  We just ran the car out of talent...

TST, fool.

It's a Bunny.  With a pancake.  On its head.  Really, is it that tough?

You guys need to bring that roadshow out east - I'd love to serenade you with this little beauty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MisaCCcf44

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

I just want to say that while most of you lame-Os were pitting to fuel, these dudes were pitting to weld!

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

I just want to say that while most of you lame-Os were pitting to fuel, these dudes were pitting to weld!

Shit man, you got us there. sad

Barbarian Motor Works
-#88 '86 325e Team Charity Case *RIP*
-#88 '89 325is Baby Blue Babyz *re-themed*
-#84 '89 325is Panzer Tank *CURRENT*

Oh and...

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs173.snc1/6488_100439133305204_100000173531413_9584_2929617_n.jpg

Barbarian Motor Works

You guys really hauled buns out there.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x3/ignatius_reilly/esjek6.jpg

craznoe wrote:

Meanwhile, all of our support crew (friends, wives, etc.) was busy making hot dogs and taking them to everyone in the grandstands.  A little boy came and asked for a "Hot dog with mustard please?" and he was so stinkin' cute that we had to give him one of our hats.

Haha!  He was so damn happy to get that hat!  My cousin and his family had just arrived from Vancouver, BC, the night before and had to come out to see what us loonies were up to.  They loved it, *especially* the wiener mobile!

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_63yByAurRNE/S5h29Uk1S_I/AAAAAAAACd8/DaUFSJkljpo/s400/IMG_3529.jpg

Congrats on the well deserved award!

-Bill

OverStimulated wrote:

Haha!  He was so damn happy to get that hat!  My cousin and his family had just arrived from Vancouver, BC, the night before and had to come out to see what us loonies were up to.  They loved it, *especially* the wiener mobile!

Congrats on the well deserved award!

-Bill

Nice spin into the tire stacks on turn 11 following MetroGnome on practice day BTW. Saw the whole thing right in front of me, didn't have my camera ready fast enough. I like the modifications it made to your door and fuel filler/rear quarter area. LOL sad

Barbarian Motor Works

SQ Bimmer wrote:

Nice spin into the tire stacks on turn 11 following MetroGnome on practice day BTW. Saw the whole thing right in front of me, didn't have my camera ready fast enough. I like the modifications it made to your door and fuel filler/rear quarter area. LOL sad

Yeah, our driver was a little sore after that maneuver.  I'm told the tire stack shot its water into the air and over the car and slid about 20 feet...  Thank goodness for door bars though!  We're thinking about adding a third as the two that are there are only good for car bumpers...at normal height.

The other side looks worse though after a white car (not sure which one) punted us off the inside after turn 6 on Sunday.

ronman wrote:

You guys need to bring that roadshow out east - I'd love to serenade you with this little beauty:

As much as we'd like to, I'm afraid it's just not possible - the dog is dead.  The reason Murilee got those hilarious pics of our welder inside the dog Friday morning is that the thing wouldn't fit in our trailer so we assembled it onsite.  Needless to say, sunday night we had a little sawzall party, and made it all fit for the ride home...

6 weeks to build, 6 minutes to yank it off, and enough phallus jokes to last a lifetime.

drogers wrote:
ronman wrote:

As much as we'd like to, I'm afraid it's just not possible - the dog is dead.  The reason Murilee got those hilarious pics of our welder inside the dog Friday morning is that the thing wouldn't fit in our trailer so we assembled it onsite.  Needless to say, sunday night we had a little sawzall party, and made it all fit for the ride home...

6 weeks to build, 6 minutes to yank it off, and enough phallus jokes to last a lifetime.

BUMMER....no more weinermobile......Lemons won't be the same without it.....

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Wienermobile 2.0 is in planning stages.  Maybe more focus on aerodynamic concerns.

Or better quality hot dogs to eat!