Re: Team Member RANT thread

I HATE THE COLLECTING OF MONEY FROM TEAMMATES!!!

I've done 8 of these races and had every kind of team . Here is a list of the bad!

1)The guy who can't get a hold of ,payed with Paypal and never showed up ,then wanted refund.

2) The guy who broke the car and then complained about it .HELLO $500 car

3)The guy who showed up at 1 on sunday,2nd day  of racing and wondering why he didn't drive.

4)The Guy who knows we are 30 laps down from leader and is trying to catch up to win

5)Had one driver at Thunderhill that went on 4 stints of driving for a total on 12 minutes of       driving after going off course on turn 5 ,4 TIMES on course then straight to blackflag area . I wroter on the cage in plain view TURN 5 1ST GEAR STUPID

6)The guys who change out of firegear right after driving and dissappers and misses his rotation.

7)The guy who gets attitude with the JUDGES and then bitches because he is wearing a diaper and a sash that says Not Shumaucher

8) The guy who doesn't help anything

DUMB THING TEAM HAS DONE

Last race at Infineon I pulled into pit and there wasn't a person there so I got out of car got a a bottle of water and sat ina chair for a while .Then called teammate who was next to drive on the phone and asked what he was doing apparantely he was hungry and was waiting for food at snackbar .We were 6 laps done from leader .So I asked one of my buddies driving another car if he wanted to go take my car out on track.

Another race someone took the key out of the car and we couldn't find it til just as broke steering lock.

Another race driver forgot to put parking brake and car rolled in to toolbox.

GOOD TEAMATES

1) Show up help load and unload.
2) One guy walked around making sure everyone was drinking water and were close by
3)One guy  brought 20 sandwiches and beer
4)PAID Before I asked Him.
5)Offer to come work on car and show up
6)Not whining
7)drive and no flags
8)drive and not hit anyone
9)Drive and get us to 6th place !!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

27 (edited by Jer 2010-03-24 04:10 AM)

RobL wrote:
Jer wrote:
Sir Thomas Crapper wrote:

Hey Rob L, can I have a couple of your guys off waivers???

We have one we'll send over to you.  tongue

The one who rolled the car or the one who overrevved the engine and blew it up?  roll

I was thinking of the one who never wrenches and disappears at races.

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)

Jer wrote:

I was thinking of the one who never wrenches and disappears at races.

Maybe we had the *same* teammate? Hm.

Team photographer and "sure I'll drive" hanger-on: more races than I ever imagined... MRolla/FX32/Mormon Meteor IV
http://www.facebook.com/StickFigureRacing
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkiel/coll … 604631509/
http://www.jkiel.com/

Man I feel lucky. The biggest thing we deal with is getting everyone to fill out the entry form.....

Shake and Bake
America, birthplace of the missionary position. You're welcome...

OH yea that sucks too!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!