Re: IOE car??

If Summit was closer, WE could have gotten the most heroic fix since you would have been on the track racing.  tongue

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

Judge Jonny wrote:

Oh, I think all Camaros are Effluency contenders.

They are really terrible.

Also -- Obama is more likely to win the Nobel Peace Price while being the Commander in Chief of a military engaged in two wars AND with unconstitutional detainment centers like Gitmo than a Z is to win a Lemons Raze

Nobel prize: check
Two wars: check
Gitmo still open: check

I guess it's time for a camaro to wine IOE.

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

Am I correct to think stock everything is better than wider wheels and tires for gaining effluency 'points'?

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

squidbreath wrote:

Am I correct to think stock everything is better than wider wheels and tires for gaining effluency 'points'?

It's a purely subjective interpretation of "most from the least," made by Jay with varying amounts of input from me, Jonny, Nick, and Jeff. Good wheels and tires won't hurt your shot at the IOE; in fact, we prefer that racers upgrade brakes and tires. Anything British, French, (non-Alfa) Italian, really old, or GM has a great shot.

Woodstock wrote:
ronman wrote:

Actually the bridge didn't do hugely significant damage. Had Summit been closer, we would have been back on the track much sooner...

had summit given us the right parts the first time, we would've been on the track earlier too...........

If the ven runs for the whole event, I predict a fairly strong ioe contender.  I just hope we can stay the hell away from that thing, it scares the bejeesus out of me.  See you there!

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!