Re: Lemons street Grand Prix

The team that wins must have an outboard.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

EriktheAwful wrote:

What about a ghost town such as one that's part of an abandoned Air Force base, or perhaps something in the Salton Sea area?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picher,_Oklahoma#Closure - "As of June 29, 2009, all of the residents had been given federal checks to enable them to relocate from Picher permanently. The town is considered to be too toxic to be habitable."

It's only a three hour drive for me.

The Picher-Catcher Grand Prix! Just imagine the patch designs smile

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

And the location is kinda center of the country, well sort of.......

widgetsltd wrote:
magnusracing wrote:

This could be done in Tijuana. Really. I'm serious. They already have a street Grand Prix that I race in there and they've expressed much interest in hosting a Lemons race.

I figure some of you must be brave enough.

How do you keep the narco gangs out?

Keep em out ??!!   they are some of the sponsers !!!!!

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"