Re: "only" 118 cars at Going for Broken?

Lemons 300ZX wrote:

We will be there see you all in the Crappy Chrome 300ZX Winged Warrior. Though I must admit that I sadly messed up and missed the database closing deadline so all our information is not there the vitals are just some incidentals missing. sad

You can complete your registration information at the events... it's not a big deal.

Pendejo Engineering "Captain" - 1991 Alfa 164
1983 Shaguar XJ-S V-12 "The Two Ton Miata"
1995 Mercedes S600 V-12  - First car ever CLAIMED by JAY!
1980 Maserati Quattroporte - Judge's Choice

icemang17 wrote:
GnomeFabTech wrote:
C.Plavan wrote:

We are bringing two cars.  1988 Mazda Mx6, and 1998 Mazda Mx6 turbo......which one do you think will run the longest?

The Eyesore Miata.

OUCH...no faith in your team?

Lots of faith in the team.  The car?  That is another question.

Cars, cameras, and easy living...

28 (edited by C.Plavan 2010-05-05 07:13 AM)

Dont look into the light!!! You will burn your eyes! (Our lame attempt to blind all you fools so you cant race) Last minute trunk welding before Thunderhill....anyone?????
http://gallery.me.com/chadplavan/100007/Last%20minute%20welding/web.jpg?ver=12730700240001

#E30 & #325i Mazda Mx-6 and turbo....14psi boost is a good thing right?
#114 1990 Mazda 323- Zoom-Zoom..Boom (Blah- too slow, but my first love)

The B-Team will be there.  You may not recognize us though, we're rolling out a new Theme.  Mr. T will forever be in our hearts even after his demise on the front straight at Infineon.

The Pussy Wagën rides again,
one of Kill Phils crazy 88's
The B-Team

I'll be there, though only as a spectator.

Someday i'll actually race too!

The weinermobile is taking a well deserved break for this race, so the Bandits are bringing a new ride, with another new aerodynamically challenged theme.  (and more embarrassing costumes, dammit)

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

pixlpush wrote:

The B-Team will be there.  You may not recognize us though, we're rolling out a new Theme.  Mr. T will forever be in our hearts even after his demise on the front straight at Infineon.

I hope you'll still bring the awesome Mr. T Whiteboard!

Team photographer and "sure I'll drive" hanger-on: more races than I ever imagined... MRolla/FX32/Mormon Meteor IV
http://www.facebook.com/StickFigureRacing
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkiel/coll … 604631509/
http://www.jkiel.com/

pixlpush wrote:

RIP B-Team.  I always liked your theme.  I guess it's time to move on.

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

jkfoto wrote:

I hope you'll still bring the awesome Mr. T Whiteboard!

Today's forecast - F'n hot!

3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

pixlpush wrote:

It had better be Team Gordon Gekko -- that's all I'm saying

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

DeathCab for Cutie (and 3 Uglies) will be there with suitably embarrassing themed costumes to satisfy the strange fetishes of the judges...  Don't say that I didn't warn you!!!!!!

Also, in case you haven't been paying attention given the gorgeous weather, bring your rain tires for Sunday.

Cheers,

Dean

Lets see...  Rain forecasted for the Arse-Freeze, Sears Pointless, and last week's track day.  Total rain, 0.001".  Either we've been real lucky, or we're due to get friggin' soaked.

The Mr. Bean Mini will be there (sadly no turbo as the residual was eaten up by the need to address a shoebox full of bad transmission parts)... But don't expect the same level of quality driving as you saw at Sears Pointless-- A whole new crew is driving. One person who has a penchant for rolling cars is on the team, plus one guy who is 6'6 or so with a beard to match and who has never before been on a track. Josh drove it at Buttonwillow last year, so he should be sane, and then I'll be behind the wheel of it this time, too (I'll probably be the only on giving point-bys)

Any issues with the on track behavior of the Team Bean mini at all, please come to our pit immediately and let someone (preferably me) know.

And thanks in advance for not hitting us.

See you there!

Rain sounds exciting.  And wet.

Is there anywhere that i can see a list of all the teams competing?

Let's go with no rain, Programs...

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

Bobnova wrote:

Is there anywhere that i can see a list of all the teams competing?

Yes.  Go to the entry forms and select Goin' For Broken 2010.

-Kyle
Eyesore Racing
"That's probably wrong, but it's worth a shot."

Awesome, thanks.