Re: One Bottle + Two Judges = Sadness

After gauging the popularity of this thread, I have only one question...

Will the new "Judges Bribe Solicitation Forum" be under "General Topics" or "Lemons Bazaar"?

Judge Jonny wrote:

Judge Jonny would ACTUALLY love larger pictures of that young lady  show off her modeling skills.

How about this one:

http://www.valentinevodka.com/IMG_1343.jpg

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

53 (edited by Particle_Man 2009-07-09 01:20 AM)

What are the judges positions on home made baked goods(cookies and the such)?

Nicholas
Captain of The Knights Who Say Ni-ssan

Nick
Instigator of Naked Guy Racing, formerly The Knights Who Say Ni-ssan

Easy question.  How many judges will there be for the Lamest Day?  It sounds like there are usually two.

Thanks!

Also had the same question, how many of you fellers are going to be judging at CMP next month.  I have to be sure to bring enough to win the moonshine award.

"Sharp as Bear Claws and Slicker Than Goose Shit"
Lab Rats Motorsports
1990 VW Jetta
Charlotte, NC

cpmskinny wrote:

Also had the same question, how many of you fellers are going to be judging at CMP next month.  I have to be sure to bring enough to win the moonshine award.

Always bring 'more than you think'.  There are usually two BS judges + Jay walking around...  Plus you should bring some to share with the other shine donators... You know, taste each others work.

We are the people your parents warned you about.

57 (edited by cpmskinny 2009-08-12 06:06 AM)

I will definitely have some to share with you guys.  Ya'll staying in a hotel again this year?

I want to be sure that each judge has their own sample to increase my chances.  Some of the affiliates tried some of my Amaretto shine last year, and guess they liked it but I did not know you had to give the judges a jar of their own to enter.  Note taken and I will come prepared this time.

Lab Rats Motorsports
1990 VW Jetta
Charlotte, NC

cpmskinny wrote:

I will definitely have some to share with you guys.  Ya'll staying in a hotel again this year?

I want to be sure that each judge has their own sample to increase my chances.  Some of the affiliates tried some of my Amaretto shine last year, and guess they liked it but I did not know you had to give the judges a jar of their own to enter.  Note taken and I will come prepared this time.

Oh, I know who you are now I think...  White Colt with the "Easy Button" starter? 
We're staying at the hotel again...  I'd like to camp out there but we're traveling/running with extremely limited space and funds this time in order to make Ohio.  Plus it's alot more comfortable!  smile

That's me.  Mike and myself came down there and spoke with you on Thursday night last time.  I will be sure to bring some beverage with me next time.

Lab Rats Motorsports
1990 VW Jetta
Charlotte, NC

Did the Colt survive the Spring for it's return in the Fall?
Makers Mark is always a good choice.

How do the Houston Judges feel about something like Skyy? Johnny Walker Black or even maybe so JW Blue?

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Tajracing45 wrote:

Did the Colt survive the Spring for it's return in the Fall?
Makers Mark is always a good choice.

Well, we got a whopping 140 laps out of her then, but I think we have the bugs sorted out now.  One good thing, we didn't wear too much stuff out barely getting to race.  Hopefully we can make it to at least 500 or so.  It will be back and better than ever, with some new brakes, maybe?

Lab Rats Motorsports
1990 VW Jetta
Charlotte, NC

MurileeMartin wrote:

Absinthe would be a good bribe.

I am printing this out and bringing it with me to the track...

Also, I have to stop at Bevmo on the way home today.

The Sprinter has LOTS of room.

Uberbird!

We have prepared our moonshine and bottled off an entire case of decently-sized mason jars. It's all relaxing in the fridge now, for optimal smoothness by race day.

Captainess: #88 Scirocket Racing - Did someone say Pikachu?

Riktor wrote:

How do the Houston Judges feel about something like Skyy? Johnny Walker Black or even maybe so JW Blue?

All Johnny's above Red work exceptionally well.

And I'll give you an even more important tip -- James the track manager at MSR LOVES Scotch.

So... if you REALLY want to help your team out...

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:
Riktor wrote:

And I'll give you an even more important tip -- James the track manager at MSR LOVES Scotch.

Note taken... see ya in October... even though we wont be competing this time around.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Judge Jonny wrote:
Riktor wrote:

One more thing, are you guys going to have a third judge at CMP next month or not?  Need to know how many bottles to bring.

Lab Rats Motorsports
1990 VW Jetta
Charlotte, NC

cpmskinny wrote:

One more thing, are you guys going to have a third judge at CMP next month or not?  Need to know how many bottles to bring.

A case... just a guess...

Sons of STIG

Riktor wrote:
cpmskinny wrote:

Naw, not everyone is going to have the privledge to taste this little shine o' mine.

Lab Rats Motorsports
1990 VW Jetta
Charlotte, NC

cpmskinny wrote:
Riktor wrote:
cpmskinny wrote:

Naw, not everyone is going to have the privledge to taste this little shine o' mine.

If you actually brew your own shine... how much did it cost to setup your still?

Sons of STIG

We tend to prefer quality over quantity when it comes to booze bribes. Don't forget food bribes, though- it takes plenty of food to maintain our judgely physiques!

MurileeMartin wrote:

We tend to prefer quality over quantity when it comes to booze bribes. Don't forget food bribes, though- it takes plenty of food to maintain our judgely physiques!

Nothing beats a tender juicy texas steak...

Sons of STIG

Riktor wrote:
cpmskinny wrote:
Riktor wrote:

If you actually brew your own shine... how much did it cost to setup your still?

It's not what I make, it's who I know that makes it.  My wife would not be my wife anymore if I had that stuff set up so I am forced to purchase some.  I have been drinking this same stuff for years and anyone who has had the privledge of tasting it has not been disappointed.

Lab Rats Motorsports
1990 VW Jetta
Charlotte, NC

cpmskinny wrote:
Riktor wrote:
cpmskinny wrote:

It's not what I make, it's who I know that makes it.  My wife would not be my wife anymore if I had that stuff set up so I am forced to purchase some.  I have been drinking this same stuff for years and anyone who has had the privledge of tasting it has not been disappointed.

I see I see... well if you don't mind asking your source the next time you purchase some. I have been considering building a still since Texas Law allows up to 50 gallons for personal consumption per year.

Unless of course it is used as fuel... then it is limitless with a permit.

Sons of STIG

take note boys,  let my team(yet to be named) into CMP next fall and you will receive two jars of the finest moonshine(and made by someone who is a race legend and will remain nameless for now) in the whole world. 

I love living in the moonshine capital of the world!