Re: Capitol Offense - Summit Point

Send in the minimum - $500 + 4x$100 for the drivers (plus camping and transponder rental if you need those). 

If you add crew and/or drivers, the page will update your total due.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

27 (edited by FJ40Jim 2011-04-12 08:37 AM)

I didn't get the usual team captain acceptance email from HQ with the date for payment and locking in drivers.

Is that email coming, or is it eliminated with new mo' betta registration system?

EDIT: Just got the usual acceptance email from Jay, it just lags behind the super-automated registration system.

FWIW, All entry fees must be paid in full by 04/23/2011.

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

New guy to the forum but not this track. We got or acceptance letters and we will be at summit point. Our team is the E-Lemon-Ators and we were the ones that pulled out to pistons and ran it as a 6  cylinder. The cougar #999. This year we went EFI and also have a extra engine. We tested it out at NJMSP in the real hoopties of new jersey and now we have problems keeping brakes on the car. We are in the process of finding a upgrade and can't wait to get it back out on the track. We don't care if we win anything at all, it's just satisfying to actually make it through a whole race and see the checkered flag. NJMSP was are 3rd year in the 24 hours of Lemons and the first time we completed a race.

The E-Lemon-Ators.  #999

Dave wrote:
RobL wrote:
twostrokev8 wrote:

The entry deadline is this Saturday at midnight which is a problem.

It's right in the middle of the New Jersey race. I don't want to submit an entry unless we're hauling back a reasonably intact car.

Us too, but we just submitted our entry and can widthdraw later I guess.

What ? You will have 9 WEEKS to put a car together.

OK I take that back, I have 8 weeks to do my honey do list and 1 week to put the engine in sad

It Ain't My Fault