Topic: 2014 Schedule

Looking for next years race schedule.

Re: 2014 Schedule

As are we all...  It'll be out sometime between now and March.

A&D: 2011 Autobahn, 2012 Gingerman, 2012 Road America, 2012 Autobahn II, 2013 Gator-O-Rama (True 24!)
Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse Racing
2013 Chubba Cheddar Enduro - Organizer's Choice, 2014 Doing Time in Joliet
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SirJackieSte … urseRacing

The last few years it has come out during November, but sometimes races got added or adjusted later.

Interesting tidbit did appear in the header to a recent email blast from Lemons HQ (the silly one about the sheep at Sonoma going on strike)-- in the "upcoming race signups" block that I skimmed right over, it gave dates for two 2014 races.

Barber Motorsports Park, 1-2 Feb '14
Dallas (ECR), 1-2 March '14

Keep an eye on HQ's emails over the near future, perhaps more info will be spooned out in them.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

Hmm--I haven't been to ECR yet. Should be interesting.

ninjacoco wrote:

Hmm--I haven't been to ECR yet. Should be interesting.

It will be extra-interesting at that time of year. About the only guarantees are that it will be windy and brake-pad-eaty. It could be beautiful, cold, rainy, uber-windy, or any or all of those in the same day. Heck, at the May race last year we had to bundle up at night because it was so windy and chilly.

So basically pack all your clothes, from hot weather gear to cold, rainy stuff, and everything in between. And extra brake pads and rotors.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

And calipers!

Kinda hoping Road America will be scheduled so I don't need blizzaks. That or I gotta build a AWD car without a mess of ventilation holes..

Captain of the Speedholes Wrenching #365 1965 Rambler Marlin and owner of the "Cockroach 454 Chevy Bigblock". Collector Emeritus of awful crapcans.
Earned every finish with Blood, Sweat, Tears,  Smoked brakes,dead wheelbearings, two blower explosions, and a never-ending thirst for more fuel. Finished em all! Currently hiding in a secret base in the shadow of the "Race to the Clouds".

You guys must run some heavy cars.  We did a full 24 on one set of pads and got 2 split 7's out of another.

Team OK-Speed : Civic Tape-R and Spec Piñata (RIP)
2011 Heaps in the Heart of Texas - I Got Screwed || 2012 Yee-Haw, It's Lemons Texas - Judges Choice
2012 North Dallas Hooptie - Personal Scolding from Jay "Award" || 2012 Heaps in the Heart of Texas - Judges Choice
2014 Shine Country Classic - Heroic Fix || 2015 Doing Time in Joliet - Class B Win!

SeldomSeen wrote:

Kinda hoping Road America will be scheduled so I don't need blizzaks. That or I gotta build a AWD car without a mess of ventilation holes..

no RA 2014, yet anyways.

http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewt … 52#p223452

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

Damn, no Monticello and no Summit Point

Tom Lomino - Proud to be a 23x Lemons Loser, 3x Class B, and 1x IOE Winner!
Craptain, Team Farfrumwinnin - 1995 Volkswagen Golf #14
Click here to "Like" us on Facebook   Click here for our Youtube Videos
Lifetime Achievement (of hopelessness) Award Winners

Monticello we knew was a one time deal when we were there.
Sad for no more Summit... Blast of a track and I only got one stint this year... was really hoping to get the Cortina there...

Double Thunderbolt and Hooptie will work for me since I"m only going to have a shot at 3 races this year, so I don't have to choose which to miss... smile

Now to get my car built and find drivers...  Tom, you don't really want to run that fox all next year.

Blackmaven MotorSports -  Supporting the United Leukodystrophy Foundation - www.ulf.org
FOR SALE! '68 Ford Cortina - BUY ME HERE!
'04 Mitsu in the works
BlackmavenMotorsports on Facebook

There is a discussion of the 2014 schedule here - http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewt … p?id=23654